Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Clearance, Packed Up~

I am supposed to be on leave today... and because of my rashes, i'm on mc too...

But... i still came back to school... y? to do clearance... becoz i didn't complete it yesterday...

So finally did my handing over of duties... returned my staff card... cleared my table... etc etc...
Got so many things to bring home~ Hahaa~! Lucky i already started bring stuffs home, or else i tink even more things... Now my room like a junkyard already...

Outside is so dark and gloomy~ Its exactly how i am feeling now... Sad... Tink i'll miss this place quite a bit... afterall, this is my first official job after graduating.... And its also my last game design based job...

My next home will be in Huamin Primary School~ Hope all will start well~

All the Best to NYP/SDN/DMD/GCC/GamesDesign...

No comments: