Tuesday, December 06, 2005

3 Calls...

Call 1:
HR contacted me~ She ask me to think thru about the resignation because i'll forfeit the bonus... She say if can extend even 1 month... and tender in jan 2006, den i'll get my bonus...

But nvm lah~ i give up thinking liao~ i withdraw here, den defer there... Later end up both side no job how? forget it lah~ small price to pay for a stable job~

But still sian~ haha~ coz almost 3k GONE~ Arrrgh~

Call 2:
Another person from HR called again... This time saying the format of my resignation is Wrong... i took my colleague's letter and edit, den they say mine is wrong... So Stupid...

Heck care them liao~ i jus go ahead and edit the format they E-mailed me and get it signed~ sianzzzzz.....

Call 3:
This time is i made the call instead... I tried to call MOM and enquire some stuffs bout the bonus thingy~ end up feeling so pissed... Never reached the human operators...

i hate those automated call... Like those machines will understand our situations liddat~

Resignation in Process~

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

can u feel the force... it donwan u to quit, my dear apprentice. Hee~