Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Observations... 1 down, 4 more to go...

My sup came to the school today to observe my lesson... It is quite sad because the class she chose to observe is one of the more notorious case under my care... It is very difficult to teach that class... I really want to say how notorious the class is, challenging authority, disruptive and more... But i cannot divulge too much information in case my blog get stumbled upon and i will get sued... Haha~

But my sup said that the lesson was not too bad lah... she had some questions like why i am not strict enough on them but what i told her... "No use..." Hahahaa! She gave me some great ideas when teaching and i realised that i'm considered to be really lousy in teaching... Need to put more thoughts into my lesson plan!!

As for why 4 more to go? My CT haven observe me yet... So i still have 4 more formal observations... hopefully it will not go as bad as this one... Anyway, this teaching practice is only a pass or fail grade... if you can plan and execute and can manage the class, confirm pass already...

I'm only worried about the 10 week's teaching practice.... that one sure die coz got grades... Hiaz... Ok lah, tired liaoz...

Jiayou ppl~ 2.5 more weeks to go~!

No comments: