Thursday, July 09, 2009

Behind time as usual...

Die lah~ I've been slacking too much... Super behind time for my reflections le... So far i've only written reflection for 1 day! Still got 7 more days to go!! Just finished my unit plan for 3 levels... Still got 7 PE lesson plans and 5 Math lesson plans for next week... So gonna die already!! Dunno how man... Plus, after conducting the lesson, i still got to do my reflection for them! No template to follow! Super Hiazzzzz.....

Next week onwards, no more naruto liao lorz... Nik's very supportive too! He will pick me up from school and send me there whenever he can... But he ar... always ask me... "You got alot of work meh? What work you've got to do? LP very easy one mah..." He just doesn't understand the amount of work we have to do... Aiyoh...

My mood is even worse whenever i think about the amount of work i will have to do when the semester starts... 6 modules! out of which, NONE is Sports!!! So irritating... WORDS, Projects, Lesson Plans, Tests, Theories... ARRGH~!

I got to go slp liao lah... tml still have ALOT of work to do...

What have i gotten myself into???

No comments: