Friday, July 24, 2009

1 more week to go...

TGIF~!~! This means 1 more week to go~!! Hahahaa!!

I must admit, this TP1 has help me gain a lot of experience in terms of teaching, time management and many more... I've learnt to avoid trouble by keep unneccessary comments to myself. At least i hoped that i have avoided trouble. :)

Out of the 4 observations remaining, i'm down to 2 more~ This weekend, i'll have to work hard to complete my reflections as well as my lesson plans for next week.

As for unhappiness at work? Nothing much lah~ Quite happy here. Actually, come to think of it, there is one thing... I'm teaching frisbee to P4s and i've been teaching them one set of rules... BUT... because of their inter-class games, i have to change the rules to another set that does not make sense at all... The teacher in charge has his ideals, but i just can't make myself agree with it... He said that tapping the disc down is dangerous and therefore the pupils cannot intercept the disc unless they catch it properly... I dunno lah... Now i'm left with 1 period to teach the new rules before their inter-class games... BEST THING? I DO NOT HAVE THE RULES!!! So how i know how to teach them?? ARRGH~

I was just observing that teacher's class. They are able to play this new rules very well and this does not come in 1 period only. Obviously they have played this version many times, which is an unfair advantage over other class. I feel like i "dui bu chi" my class... if u know what i mean... Hiaz...

How? Tell me how???

No comments: