Thursday, July 30, 2009

Demoralised and Down...

Feeling quite demoralised with my observation feedback... Its mostly "acceptable" and a few "good" for both pe and math... No "excellent" at all... I'm not aiming high, but at least dun make me feel so sucky lah~ I know this is just a "pass" or "fail" grade only and i definitely passed already... But still............

I can kiss goodbye to my honors if this is what i get from my observations... Hiaz... maybe next sem dun need to work so hard for my grades liao... GPA above 4.5 also no use if the practicum grades are sucky... Might as well just relax in school and settle for 2nd lower class can liao...

Anyway, still have 2 more observations... 1 today, 1 tomorrow... Surely will get sucky feedback again... I'm starting to doubt my abilities as a teacher... Can i make it? Can i be a good teacher?

Demoralised...

No comments: