Friday, March 06, 2009

Worse Day of My Life!!

Today, 4pm is my submission... But i overshot the deadline... For the first time that happened to me... Come to think about it, i should have just adapted some tasks and thats it... Why did i go and try so hard to create something new that didn't balance out? Hiaz...

I seriously will not be surprised if i fail this assignment... Think my expected grade for this assignment is D.... Perhaps I'll really get my first C for the first time in my Uni Life... It may seem stupid to be upset about a C, but i'm not... I'm more upset and disappointed with myself... I got my piorities wrong... Dance and Math, should have paid more attention to math... But i chose to spend more time on dance project and keep delaying for the math assignment...

I'm a huge procrastinator and i only do what i like to do... This time, my procrastination has turned around and bit me on my butt... I'm so tired... Really starting to dislike going to school liao... Hiaz...

This morning, jus found out that my exam is increased from 40% to 50% of my grade... Because it is NTU's LAW... ARrgh~ Dunno lah~ I'm expecting alot of Bs and Cs for this sem liao... More to come since i still have 2 more sem... Who knows, my GPA may slip so much that maybe MOE wanna break my bond? Haha~

Hiaz... dunno lah~ can't be bothered... tired...

No comments: