Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crunch Weeks...

Few more weeks and its examinations already! Time really flies when you are slacking most of the time! Suddenly its assignment piling up again!!

Currently, i have my IM portfolio (10%), Lit Review (0%) and Creative Dance test left... Hopefully i'll be able to complete my assignments this time.. Can't afford another C.... Arrgh...

Today, there is no IM in the morning and i skipped the TOC class in the afternoon... Which meant that today is a free day for me! Woke up to do a little work and went to SSC to collect the Skins which me and lynn ordered... If it is good, i'll get the tights too! But anyway, spent quite a bit of time travelling up and down... But feeling good anyway... Went to Lot 1 to buy socks and spent 10 bucks in the arcade... Managed to catch 2 big stuffs! So i'm happy~! Hahaa!!

After that, spent all evening finishing up my e-learning assignment for math... And tonight will probably be spent doing some work and playing games with my dearie... I think i need to manage my time better and stop playing so much games!

Harry Potter Audio Books are also taking a lot of my time... Because its story based, which meant that i need to listen and understand, i'm using the same part of the brain when doing work! So this means that i can only do one thing at a time.... And i chose to listen to Harry Potter~ Hahahaa!! (I better stop listening too... Hiaz!)

Anyway~ Gotta rest a little now~ Dinner!

Co Co Crunch!

No comments: