Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Eyes Closing...

The test went quite well in the end, will not score, but will not fail also~ Thats probably good enough for me at this point in time~ Really mentally tired already~ Kinda tired of school... Especially when i have 3 out of 5 modules that require me to go out of school quite often... So it's really tiring...

Anyway, our group jus finished working on the project, looks kinda cute but resembles a first aid box~ Will post pictures of our creation after tml's presentation~

For tonight and tml, my time will be dedicated to my "0% progress" mathematics assignment due this friday... I feel that its kinda irritating to have the assignment due so early and yet giving us the breakdown and requirements only 1.5 weeks beforehand... Some of my classmates already started on their work and had to redo quite a bit~ Luckily i have not started then... But now i'm panicking because i'm mentally dead and dried up of creative juices already... Somehow, i dun really enjoy maths anymore, especially with this SUPER UNHELPFUL and BORING TUTOR who was nominated for the best tutor award... How can????? Arrgh~

Tired... Tired... Tired... Feel like sleeping liaoz~! I hope i can gather some "strength" to do my lesson plan tonight~ Tml no nid to sleep liao... Better stock up on my Red Bull drinks~! Unhealthy, but does the job~! Coffee does not work on me and i dun like the taste anyway...

ZzzZzzzzZzz "Wake Up!!"

No comments: