Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Instructional Methods...

Our lecturer can really talk... If he has all the time in the world, i think he can talk forever... Luckily he had to stop talking in order to give us more playing time... Today, we started with Tag Rugby... and it is today that i realised that i'm getting fat, old, unfit and unhealthy... For a short 45min session of small sided games, i'm already panting and legs wobbly... i need to start conditioning myself... If not i'm going to die in IM...

Plus, i really need to start slimming down again for Chinese New Year... 50% of the clothes i bought in bangkok is too small for me! Hahaa!! Under estimated my size lah~ Plus, you can't really try the clothes in the markets...

My early morning school days are killing me already~ Super slpy man... Especially around this time... But i can't nap... If i did, i'll probably wake up 4 hours later and stay up till 3am!! Now, there is a chance that my tuesday will start at 8.30am too!! Its HORRIBLE....

KJE has been having TERRIBLE traffic jams in the morning for the past 2 days... I wonder what may be the reasons... Could it be that the bukit timah gantry has started operating already?? Come to think of it, saving that $1 or $2 bucks by avoiding that road, and getting stuck in a traffic jam that would burn more petrol... Which is worse??

Arrgh~

No comments: