Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

While some people are counting down at marina, sentosa or even at nee soon, others are counting down at home... But for the 4 of us, (me, nik, beka and andy), we were counting down at pizza hut~! Counting down the number of boxes that we are folding and the actual counting down with FM95.0~ Haha! Andy and beka had to work till 11pm... But life at pizza hut is always about OT without extra pay... So by the time andy is done, its already 12.15am...

Whats my new year's resolution for year 2009? I didn't make any... Coz not fufilling my 2008 resolutions made me pretty irritated... Although i couldn't remember wat were my resolutions... Hahaa! Anyway, year 2008 has been pretty rough and pretty sweet... Hope 2009 will be better and i'll have money to last thru the year! :)

Happy New Year!

No comments: