Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Frisbee Training Session Since School Started...

Today, we had the first frisbee training session since the semester started... Had a good workout today! Its been a long time since i felt my legs burn while i was running around~! And for the first time in my entire life, i scored my FIRST and SECOND POINT!!! Heeee~! Assisted by Gideon and Daniel (NTU)... It was a fantastic feeling man!! I LOVED IT~! Wooooo Hooooo~!

I was shouting and screaming on the pitch when i scored~! Literally screaming "wooohoo~!" Haha! "I scored my first TRY~!" I must have mixed up rugby and ultimate frisbee... Gideon was trying to correct me that its "point" and not "try"... Anyway, i'm still happy nonetheless!

Going to work super hard for chinese new year... Hopefully can shed some fats while i'm training... Haha!

Go.... Ultimate!

No comments: