Tuesday, January 06, 2009

1st day of school~!

Time-table is not that bad, except for the 8.30am lessons scheduled on mon, wed and fri... Haha! Imagine the difficulty in waking up, dragging myself and nik to the car, driving through the terrible traffic jam.... Arrgh... Even if nik dun drive me to sch, i'll still have to squeeze through the morning human jam... Either way, it sucks...

Yesterday (Sunday) was FUN! I ended my holiday with a paintball session with some of my poly mates... Eric and his friend were there too... I got to play 2 rounds, about 200 paintballs, shot some targets and many ppl, and successfully retrieved the ammo box TWICE~ Woohoo~ We had 20 ppl, 4 groups of 5... And my group (nik, me, eric, louis and yaofeng) emerged as the overall champion~!!!! Hahaa! And we had 3 noobs~! I would say we did pretty well that day~

Most importantly, the price? $45 per person~! ALL time LOW for me... i used to pay about $60 to $80 per session... So it was a good session... I was hoping that we could organise one for pess. But see how again ba~!

After that, me and nik went to have dinner at Jalan Kayu~! Supposed to have prata there, but settled for Mad Jacks... Passion Card, 10%... Haha! We had..... Chicken Baked Rice, Ribeye Steak, Fried Chicken Wings, Slick of Choc Cake... The food was not that great lah~ Ok ok only... and it cost about 45 bucks too~

Hmmm... 4 groups of 5, $45 per person, food was about $45... Maybe i should buy 4D, 4545... Hahaa!!

Okay... I better sleep soon! Jus came back from a brainstorming session with nik and his friends... Some new game concept thingy~ Slpy~!!!!!

No comments: