Friday, October 10, 2008

TP...

I failed my TP while my sis passed... Haha!

So for her advance birthday gift, i'm gonna buy half a small bike for her... This is to prevent her from riding a sport bike~ If u noe what i mean... Sport bike feels very dangerous lor~

Anyway, i failed quite badly, most of the mistakes comes from the riding posture... Haha! Can't be helped... Slowly improve lor~ Just before TP, i flew at E-brake again~ This time hurting all 4 limbs... Injury wasn't bad, but the phobia surfaced... Anyway, i did not do badly for the E-brake course... Haha!

So... The nxt test date is 20th Nov... Just after my exams... Wonder how i will do this time around...

Talking about exams, this coming one is very scary... coz i seriously dunno wats going on in class... I feel that i'm not so hardworking anymore... Been slacking around too much~ Hiaz...

Stressed...

No comments: