Wednesday, October 01, 2008

1st Prawning Experience

1st prawning experience was at tampines area, some farmway thingy~ it was $15 bucks per hour, 26 for 2 hours... So we took the 2 hour package for 2 rods... Me and nik shared 1, my sis and her bf, andy, shared 1.

My sis was the first to land a prawn, followed by nik and andy i think~! But i'm the ONLY one that didn't manage to catch a prawn... Me and my sis got slightly bored and decided to go for Fish Spa instead... 12 bucks for 30min... It's SUPER DUPER TICKLISH LAH!!! OMG... I almost died lor~ Haha!! My sis almost cried lorZ! Hee~!

After that, we went home at almost 2.30am, after finishing our mac delivery meals and counting the number of prawns we caught... We caught about 6 in total, bout 3 climbed out of the net... But the owner quite nice, he gave us extra prawns to bring home, so we had about 8 in the end... Hahaa!!

2nd prawning experience... Hmmmm...

No comments: