Sunday, October 05, 2008

Saturday...

This saturday is pretty much the same as other saturdays... The routine is set already~ At least from 6pm onwards... Me, Nik (my dearie), Beka (my sis) and Andy (her bf) would go to my aunt's place for dinner... Followed by some kind of entertainment and end of with a trip to msia to top up petrol and have quick supper.

Every week, our entertainment will vary... and for yesterday? It was CAR WASHING and Watching Soccer... the 4 of us went to wash Dearie's car and Andy's bike. After soaping, rinsing and drying, we waxed the car too! Now it is super shiny man~ Hahahaa!!

Today, Man U vs Black Burn, 2-0... It was not very exciting, but it help us pass the time... Dearie die die must watch Man U games de... He Siao Man U~! Haha!

Now, i just came back not too long ago from JB. Luckily there wasn't any jam at the causeway... After showering, I had to tie up some loose ends for my project. So tired... Going to Koonz already... After my dearie finishes printing the ODD pages of his Suzuki Swift GTi's Service Manual... Its 700+ pages btw... Zzzzz...

Nitez ppl~! Road Revision Later~!

No comments: