Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phew, A little more to Go!

Look at the post below, i'm happy to tell you that i have complete all the stuffs there except number 8! That is my last assignment for this semester! I'm so glad that my stress level is slowly going back down...

I was having so much trouble writing and choreographing my individual gym sequence. Seems like i was suffering from mental block. Must be stress... But thanks to daniel and samantha, i managed to come up with an ok sequence and smoke thru the assessment... After practicing last night, i had to rush out my 1000 word essay... Luckily, my writer's block is gone and i crapped my way thru the paper.

After this week, i'll have a math test on monday... Then its EXAMS already... 3 papers, 2 weeks, 1 long holiday after that!! woooooohooooooo~! Thats the only thing that is moving me foward man!! Can't wait for my Bangkok and Fishing trip~ Heee!

HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: