Thursday, September 11, 2008

Work Vs Injury Vs Fun...

Its difficult when you have to balance among school work, injury and fun... I was looking forward to dance and icg touch rugby today, but thanks to the dunno how many cartwheels that i did, i am now nursing some super sore muscles... Hamstrings and the side of the knee... According to Bernard, its the insertion of the hamstring muscles... But i still went on to practice handstand, becoz somehow, that didn't hurt my hamstrings at all~ But thru the dunno how many handstands that i have attempted to do, my Quadriceps muscles are also strained le... So my right thigh is basically gone for now lah~ Stairs and slopes are super troublesome for me...

Anyway, after gym and class, i came back to hall, took a 3 hour nap, only to realise that i'm supposed to be doing work~ I'm still slpy as i'm typing now...

Okay. I better go do some work already~

No comments: