Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Break the Curse, Break the Trend...

Haha! First consecutive post after so long...

I'm in hall now. My room mate is not here... My whole body, especially my shoulders are aching like mad now... Think its time to utilise the sports massage discount thingy... I tink its anxiety... Somatic anxiety, den all the muscles tensed up... Not really cognitive anxiety, because my deadline is tml yet i'm still slacking... Btw, i still have many other assignments ALL piling up~! Haha~

Maybe its jus overstrain of my muscles bah~ Did cartwheels in gym today. Many many many cartwheels. Also, i think i managed to do a 3 second handstand. Thanks to Willy who happen to be free to kinda like help me out abit~ :) Hopefully tml got time to try more handstand... BUT... my hamstrings and butt are aching already... So i'm not sure if i'm up to it...

Anyway, its back to work already, current word count, 414/1000... 400 words worth of crap so far~! Arrgh~

Jiayou~!

No comments: