Thursday, September 18, 2008

Slacking In School...

Yes. I'm in School now... Finished my thursday's morning dose of gymnastics. Today, we played around with the high beams, balances and the fixed apparatus... Its quite scary to climb around and do all sorts of stunts... But it is still fun. I think i have a phobia for tight places. Dive roll through holes or cart wheel through tight spaces is something that i can't really do. I managed to do some sort of handstand today but i kept crashing to the ground when i tried to do a foward roll from a handstand. Can't get the technique rite.

We were grouped into groups of 3, and we were supposed to do a group sequence. I think our group sequence should be quite fun. Hopefully i'll be able to do well here so that this can cover my individual sequence.

Anyway, I still have 2 more assignments to complete before going on my short trip on saturday. Some journal and presentation stuffs. I'm so tired of all these things man~ Feels that its quite meaningless. All the modules are so irritating this semester. Yawns... Better go for class already~ 10 more minute to go~ :)

Ciaoz~

No comments: