Saturday, September 20, 2008

SUCKY Driver...

Kena this STUPID driver on the road earlier. It was along a merging lane near choa chu kang.

Before the merging lane arrows appeared on the road, it was still a 3-lane road. I was in the middle lane, and i signalled left at about 850m before the left-turn. I know, because i was using GSP. Anyway, this stupid car REFUSED to let me enter the leftmost lane. But since it was merging lane already, i wasn't bothered. So basically, we were side by side, (me slightly infront of him) while waiting for the van in front of us to move. The van moved, and since he didn't move, i though he was giving way to me. so i went ahead. I didn't cut in too much yet, since it was still about 400m before the turn and the turn was quite sharp. BUT, this stupid car had to rev his engine and CHIONG up right beside me, on the left! Giving me the SHOCK of my life! Okay, it was not that bad, but it's still damn scary lah. He had to SQUEEZE beside me on the left at such high speed, only to end up stopping behind the van again. He still dare to "sign" me. STUPID man~

Anyway, here is the photo of the STUPID man and his STUPID car. Hate this type of driver. Imagine if i didn't notice him doing that and decides to shift nearer to the left? SHIT will happen! ARRGH~!



SUCKY Drivers!

No comments: