Monday, July 21, 2008

Sick Again...

Dunno wat is wrong... must have been the shouting and the durians, the chilli ramen and the ice blended godiva chocolate~! Shouting in school already irritated my throat and i had to go make it worse by indulging in my favourite food~ Haha~

Anyway, i've been granted 2 days MC. Today and tml... Yet, i can't really rest thanks to helping my sis with her project. Head's spinning, throat is super dry... So i'm just going to take my MC tml too... This month has been really bad for me... Usually, one whole year also nv take MC. But in this 1 month, i took 5 days! OMG... Really break record liao... Hiaz... Once i fall sick, i'll be sick for quite a while... But when i totally recover, usually it will be another year before i fall sick again... So yeah lah~ this is THAT period lor~ Plus the weather has been quite cranky... Making everyone sick, not just me... Hiaz...

Alrite, better go slp liao~

No comments: