Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy Weekend...

Yesterday was a busy day for me man...

The day started at 8am when i collected my aunty's car for the day... Then followed by FOC seniors camp at 9am... I was very disappointed with the turn up rate... Out of 14 comm members, only 6 turned up. Hiaz... Anyway, the camp ended quite early so we could go for a quick lunch before dance rehearsal at 1pm.

For dance, we did mainly blocking and marking. In dance, blocking is the process of getting the right positions on the stage and marking is the process of running thru the steps without doing the actual thing. At least this is wat i think they are... Haha! But we did one final all out performance and the person in charge was quite happy with it. I was told that i kept looking down. I know where my problem is, but i dunno how to rectify it. I do not have the experience and confidence that others have. Haha~

After dance, i rushed down to eileen's 21st bday which was probably the first time that i met so many of them during the holidays. As usual, a few of us got dunked into the swimming pool. luckily i'm not one of them. Haha.

After that, i met nik at bukit batok while the rest went to siglap for a drink i think~ me and nik when more a midnight movie treat since i had the car and all~ Haha! Reached home about 2am plus plus... Which explains why i'm feeling so slpy now...

Did i mention i totally lost my way going to the bbq party and to bukit batok. It was horrible. Thank goodness somebody invented a MAP and also must thank jeremy for providing such clear directions~! Haha~

Later i'm going to my aunt's house for dinner at the same time return the car~ Haha! For now, i better get back to work... Lots of things to complete before school starts tml...

Work Work... Like mad ppl...

No comments: