Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Hall~!

Yay! I jus moved from hall 4 to hall 2... Nice hall, the furniture seems quite new, environment quite alright, most importantly, i have my own toilet~! Haha~! Okay, not exactly my own, more like sharing with another room. But at least still got enough privacy lah~ Now only hope my roomies and toilet mates are nice ppl~! Hee...

Anyway, this hall is so much nearer to school as compared to hall 4... So i'm happier too~! Not to mention, its quite close to SRC also~! :)

Now that this is settled, i will need to get back to work soon~ A lot of back logs to complete in time for my sup to visit me this friday~ He wans everything printed out and ready~! OMG... So dead...

ZzzzzZZzzZz...

2 comments:

Eric Wu said...

hey rossie, my gf also gotten hall 2

Nicholas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.