Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Infections can be so troublesome...

If you know me, you would probably know that i do not usually take MC. But yet in 1 week, i took MC, not once but TWICE~! I think i have broken my own record in this 2 years of the number of MC took within a semester.

Down with some wierd infection, harmless but irritating... Imagine having the urge to go toilet every few minutes. But when its serious, your urine will have traces of blood and you would probably get fever too. Anyway, i hope that by the time my antibiotics is finished, this stupid infection will also disappear! Arrgh~

Jus spoke to a fren at school and i found out that there are quite a number of ppl that frequent my blog. In fact she knew about my previous breakup from a fren's fren~ Haha! Interesting how this gossips would spread like fire. If you are one of the mysterious readers and you are reading this, leave a msg in my tagbox leh~! Hahaa~! You guys got me curious already~

The kelong trip is finally confirmed... We will be travelling up by car to the ferry terminal on saturday morning. Which means i must finish my journal before that~! I'll take many many pictures and post in up on my web albums when i'm back~!

Enjoy your TA and holidays!! Dearie! Happy Working~! Hahhahaa~!

Gosh... Ciprofloxacin Citravescent Urogesic... Ponstan Lexotan Norgesic...

No comments: