Wednesday, August 01, 2007

School Starts on Monday~!

Another 5 days to go and school resumes on monday, 6 August~ It will be such a short week thanks to national day! But this semester is quite a short one as exams will be in november... Holiday will also be short... only 1 month~ Quite sad actually~ But its alright~ Still have to move on in life eh~

I keep checking the school online portal to see if my timetable has been released! But NO..... NOT YET.... So irritating~ I need to know so i can plan my next bike prac~ It will only be out on friday~ Luckily my bike prac is on friday nite~ So i shld noe my schedule by then~ Hahaa~

I dunno what i'm fretting about~ But i'm jus so irritated~ Hahaa!! Nvm~ Tml i shall go visit an old fren and practice my piano stuffs at the same time~ Yupz~ That shld keep me busy for tml~

Any jogging kaki?? I badly need to lose weight and train up~! Contact me yeah~ haha~

Wooosh!

No comments: