Friday, August 31, 2007

A super duper long day...

Today started out at 5.30am when i woke up to get ready for an excursion... We are the facilitators, leading a big group of P1 students... The kids are so irritatingly adorable... Hahahaa!
We had fun at Changi Airport, doing the activities together... By the time we finished and reached back at their school, its already 1pm!

4 of us shared cab back to our school where we had lunch and went off for another project meeting... Personally, i dun tink we made much progress today... Except that i suddenly realised i have ALOT of work to complete by the end of E-Learning Week...

After the lessons, we had to go for ICG... This week is Badminton, my class is the convenor or organisers for this event... Today was a TOTAL MESS... Why? Lack of Courts, Lack of Umpires, Lack of Ppl!!! BUT... It was still a good day...

I realised that under pressure, i started talking CRAP during the games... Serious CRAP... True feelings were seen as sacarsm... Played horribly... Dunno wat actually went wrong... I'm starting to think that i really can't make it in sports...

I know i am bossy by nature and i'm trying to improve... But sometimes, its really really difficult... Especially when you really have to get things done... Hiaz... What to do? Class Rep has always been a good guy bad guy person altogether... Its a trade-off (i just learnt that from Dr Kim's class) If i wan things done, i have to become bad guy...

Why is it that some ppl have a natural sense of humour, no problem with social relations, know how to choose the right words to say? I also want to be laid back... But being a perfectionist, how can i do that?? Can i blame my diploma for making me a perfectionist? Can i blame my parents for my upbringing? Or do i just blame myself and suffer in silence? Who can i blame for making me such a negative person? Why must i offend ppl?

Who can i talk to when i have troubles or feel like crying? Who can i confide my feelings in without being judged? I can only cry in a corner, hoping that no one sees and just wait for the sad feelings to go away...

So much for being a LONG day...

No comments: