Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from FOC... Mentally Shag~

PE FOC was quite fun in the end... Thats pretty much all that i can say now... Took Pictures of my OG mainly~ So you will see the same few ppl again and again~ The photos are uploaded to my Web Album. Go there to experience the fun for yourself~ Jus to mention again, these pictures are mainly taken for my group... So other photos of other seniors have to wait till PESS commitee puts them up~

Overall, its a very well organised camp. The organisers definately put in alot of sweat into planning the various activities and games. The freshies are very "guai" and accomodating... Very nice bunch of ppl~ Hahaa!!

Feelings regarding the camp? I feel that it was overun by a specific cohort... I'm sure most of us know which one... But can't blame them, they are committed to our PESS family i guess~ while most of us have other commitment to even turn up for the games...

What else can i say? I tink nothing much liao ba~ Hopefully the next batch of ppl will be more onz to help out for the next FOC~!

BumbleBeeZzzzzzz BuZzzzz Off!

No comments: