Sunday, August 26, 2007

Did too much, now very shag~

Finally finished a project that was meant to be very simple. But we ended up doing too much~ Such that i tink it looked fantastic, but may have lacked content? I dunno man, but all i knew is i spent too much time on it and i didn't sleep at all on thurs nite... Friday was an early school day and i slept super late becoz i went to celebrate a fren's bday... Tink it was about 36 hours of no slping... In the end when i finally slept, i slept for like 16 hours straight... Occasionally waking up to reply to smses... Hahaha!!

Monday i have another reflection due and yet i have not started at all... Tml will be a LONG day for me~ So many projects to work on and so many reflections to do... I'm always complaining about being tired, both mentally and physically, but i guess i can only blame myself...

Alright, think i'm sleeping early again tonight and tml i will finish my work!

Jiayou~

No comments: