Monday, October 03, 2005

What a Monday~!

I was on leave today... so i cycled to school this morning to test out the timing~! It took me 45-50 mins altogether... I was quite surprised that the time taken was so short... hahaa~! Overall, it was quite tiring~ but still can take it~

When i'm on the way home, it started drizzling a little~ i was like "oh no... oh no... dun rain... please dun rain..." Hahaa~! but luckily it didn't rain... but the floor at yishun area was very wet... so my tank top was stained with mud... i better go fix a mudguard on my bike...

In school, i talked to my supervisor le... i told her i was not going to accept the offer... it was appealing and tempting... but becoz of my situation at home, i cannot take it up~ kinda wasted actually~ but its ok... no regrets there...

Went to Raffles Hospital for my medical checkup in the afternoon~ Appointment was at 3pm but had to wait and wait and wait... The whole process ended onli at bout 5.30pm... so wasted so much time there... But i entertained myself with Lumines~ so its not that bad...

Met my aunty for dinner... She kinda "forced" my cousin's friend into having dinner with us... The situation was kinda wierd... Imagine, my cousin and that boy is supposed to be good friends onli... And he did mention that he was onli catching a ride with us and that he wans to go home and eat dinner becoz his mother cooked... But my aunty doesn't understand that... During dinner, she keep making my cousin and my maid serve food to him... So wierd...

Being polite and having manners is one thing... Overdoing it is another...

No comments: