Monday, October 10, 2005

08th OCT~

My hp failed me for once...
i set a birthday reminder for 08th OCT~ but somehow, it onli reminded me today... 10th OCT... Its my aunty's birthday on the 08th... and thanks to my phone, i "forgot"...

my bf actually didn't wan to go one lor... even after he knew its my aunty's birthday he still didn't wan to go... i tink onli after he knew i was disappointed, den he decided to go with me~

So we rushed and got ready for her b-day dinner, took a taxi to bukit timah plaza, searched for a gift for her... the gift shop dat i planned to go to was CLOSED~! panick attack~! luckily there was a vase bazaar at the ground floor... so we went to pick our gift...

i wanted to buy the 18 bucks vase... quite nice and appealing...
but my sis saw another one... 40 bucks one... its nicer den the 18 bucks one of coz... with meaning and all... but so ex... den my sis started blabbering in front of the sales person and my bf.... something bout 1 year once onli, she brought us up and all... making me sooooo paiseh~ very fed up with her already... So nvm~ watever, bought the 40 bucks one...

next is flowers... actually no nid one lor~ but again, my sis insisted... saying she will pay for it herself... but its my money lor.... at the shop, i dunno y, but she made me paiseh again... i'm was fuming with anger already lor... but i gave her face becoz i dun wan her to show her well known black face at the dinner later...

hiaz... luckily all ended well...

Happy Birthday Once Again... Aunty Shirlena~!

No comments: