Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hmmm... So bored... Wa'ever...

Can't believe it~ whole day passed with me doin almost nothing at all...

Check email, Check forums, Check blogs, Check thru student's presentation materials, Check if my lobster ate already...
Check Check Check Check Check... So unproductive...

If my supervisor sees this, i tink i'll get into so much trouble... Hahaa~!

Anyway, remember i blogged that my huge lobster died?? i wanted to get another small one from adrian's dad to start all over again~ but to my surprise, he gave me another huge one~! Its even bigger den the one that died... and the color is more blue den the previous one~

I decided to give it a name... I named it "wa'ever" as in "watever" I noe it sounds stupid, but fun ma~ hahaha~!

the lobster in school? nah~ haven tink of any name yet... Hahaa~! Yeah~ 20 more min i'm off work already~ Go home to see Wa'ever~ :)

Will try to take some photo and upload here soon~!

Slack Slack Slack~ Wa'ever so BLUE...

No comments: