Friday, October 07, 2005

Understatement of the Year~!

Wah~ to me, this is the understatement of the year~!

"urm, why? Msn more for personal use."

i was asking for this person's msn contact via icq~ and she replied like this... colleague for so long and i'm not friend enough?? wow... i'm in shock and despair~ i tink i fully understand the difference between colleagues and friends...

Disappointment...

I vented my anger on a wall... now my toe hurts... so sad... but nothing i can do i guess...

Friends or Colleagues? Check ur MSN contact list...
Those ppl in there are FRIENDS~

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

those in msn are friends?
*looks at msn list*

categories
(> Ragnarok (frens I meet through RO)
(> Friends (er duh)
(> Acquaintances (random people who added me in when I am in friend's friend's chat??)
(> Family
(> Co-workers (usually projects mates etc)

*checks to see where your nick falls into*

oops I'm on trillian so can't see! AHHAHAHA :P