Sunday, September 06, 2009

I gave it all...

I gave my 100%... no... more that 100% effort during the games... i ran like crazy, i marked my opponent like crazy... but no one acknowledged that effort... when things go wrong, everyone gets frustrated... but please consider yourself before shooting everyone down... yes, you scored goals... but you also allowed your opponent to score goals too... at least i'm about 2 metres away from my opponent when that happened... but you are easily 5 metres away when u allowed your opponent to score... please do not say that i did not sprint hard enough... i sprinted so darn hard, but not just hard enough to please you all... so what if i gave up? considering that i pointed out a FACT and yet got shot down for it, den there is no point in me being there... me being there will just spoil everyone's mood...

Sorry for being me... but that's just me... anyway, it was fun playing with you guys until that happened... its not just about me... no one even bothered asking why our team captain (plus manager) were sitting in the stands after a while... did you even notice? hiaz... i dunno wat to say anymore...

good job anyway... maybe ivp will be better...

1 comment:

Irony said...

i believe you gave it your all, thou i was not there to witness it. Don't let these people get you down. Remember to take it as a lesson learned, to never follow in their footsteps.

Cheers babe!