Friday, September 11, 2009

One presentation down...

Today just cleared a major presentation for 1 of my module... i'm very happy that its out of the way already! The presentation went well, no major hiccups, SO... Good lor~! I'm quite lucky because i'm blessed with good team mates. We all did good amount of research and made the presentation such a successful one~!

Next up would be the task cards and the lesson plans for this coming monday... after rushing for the presentation, now feel a little nua already... no mood liaoz... just wanna rest... but also afraid that if i rest too much, my engine will stall liao~ HOW HOW HOW???

Suddenly decide to initiate a chat with a friend that i haven't met for like a year... So many things changed for him... For the better of course... He got married, have a two-month old baby now, stopped smoking, own a car, stable job... What else does he need? Nothing!! Its the best when u are happy in your little happy family! Haha! Wow...

I must catch up with all my friends if possible... If so many things can happen in 1 year, then for my friends that i lost touch for years.... what will become of them now? I'm lost for words...

Status Quo...

No comments: