Sunday, August 30, 2009

School, Fishing, Training, Stupid Driver...

Assignments~! Bane of my life~! Whatever that means~ I just dislike doing assignments... So many assignments coming up and i'm feeling the stress already~ But i'm still slacking... I need my life too~! ARRGH~ Whatever... When the time comes, it comes... And if i do not wake up by then, too bad for me then... Hiaz...

Been trying out fly fishing at the river near nee soon area... no live baits~ only lures and flys... quite fun, except we didn't have much luck at all... We'll see how it goes and will update on the catch reports (if any). Haha~!

Training has been really tiring... The effect of my 3 month disappearance from training and exercise is seeping into my body... My sprints are slow to begin, stamina is down, throws and catches are inaccurate and pretty weak, game awareness also not that good already... Need more practice, but time is running short... SUniG is just round the corner, and our team is barely ready for the competition...

Stupid DRIVERS! @#$@%!$# Its really irritating when drivers do not value other people's life like how they value theirs.. If they dun care about their life, please drive down to genting den roll down the mountain or something... But please do not endanger other people's life by not checking blindspots, signalling very late or not signalling at all, doing illegal u-turns, overtaking unneccesarily, swerving from lane to lanes and other stupid driving acts... Its really dangerous and irritating~! ARRGH~

Breathe in... Breathe out... Relax... ARRGH~!

No comments: