Sunday, May 17, 2009

TP...

I have two TPs in this two months... One is Traffic Police test, another is Teaching Practice... Both equally scary...

I went for my practice, but in the circuit, i dropped my bike three times!!! u-turn, crank course and figure 8... once each... like sai lah~ i also dunno why, lack of practice ba... plus my weak knees giving me problems... Especially my right knee, since it will be bent for long periods of time, and the only time it can touch the floor is at the emergency brake course... (we can only put our left leg down...) So its damn stressful for my knee to remain in the bend position... With the throbbing pain, i feel less and less confident as time passed for my practice... I seriously think i'm going to fail this upcoming test too...

Teaching Practice i think should be ok lah~ As long as i do my unit plan, reflections and teach properly, should be fine... But i'm only concerned with my language... I know that my english sucks... the way i speak and the way i use my words is horrible...

For example...

  • things expand when the sun is hot! (the sun is always hot... duh!)
  • the car very fast already, but we are even more faster! (super broken english, plus how can we use "more" and "faster" together? aren't they the same idea?)
Anyway, i know i will be penalized for bad english, i'm only hoping for the best....

Alrights! Better go pack my stuffs now... been trying to clear my stuffs since holidays started...

I dreamt of TPs...

No comments: