Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sucky Tuesday...

Today, we woke up earlier then usual so that i can go for my circuit revision... I took the worst bike and yet it became very good to ride! But accident still happened... At the emergency brake course, i braked too hard, dropped my bike and in attempt to avoid the falling bike, i jumped off and landed on what i thought was concrete painted yellow... BUT... It was soft sponge instead and guess what? My left ankle got sprained again... LEFT side... The foot that has to support the bike and place on the floor everytime we stopped... The foot used to change gear... The foot that got sprained... How unlucky... Luckily my dearie was still waiting for me and i brought my sports tape along... So i was able to tape my ankle and return to practice... Circuit should not be a problem i guess...

So after that, we went AMK blk 724 for lunch and had wanton noodle and char kuay teow... Food was great, but good enough... We went to the library to get some books and nik drove me to the next location...

Next up, napfa testing... The students came late, so the testing started late... Which also meant that we ended late... by almost 45 minutes! And our car had some little problems and nik wasn't able to pick my up on time too... White smoke was coming out of the exhaust for a period of time and oil was leaking... According to nik, it was probably because he filled the engine oil too full, thus causing overflow... But anyway that was ok already...

Next, me and nik quarrelled... Because of some device in the car... We were supposed to put water only, but he wanted to try and include some baking soda as it was stated online that it would increase performance... We agreed earlier that we would not add anything for this full (fuel) tank so that we have something to compare too when we add the baking soda... But suddenly, he went ahead and added it anyway... His reasoning was, no engine oil, so how to track performance (mileage)?

Conversation:
Me: You added baking soda right?
Nik: Yeah, a bit only (defensively)
Me: I thought we decided not to put?
Nik: A bit only...
Me: But liddat how to see the performance?
Nik: No engine oil (blah blah)
Me: But still...
Nik: What is your problem?
Me: What IS your problem?
Nik: Why cannot add?
Me: Why must add?
Nik: (Nothing to say)
Me: (Nothing to say and starts limping away)

Anyway, i know i was being irritating, but i seriously do not understand a guy's mentality... I'm sure he do not understand me also... And i'm starting to wonder................. Hiaz....

I already apologized, sent an sms to him (i know, not sincere.. but i jus can't bear his attitude in my state of pain..) Anyway, my ankle is really painful now... I dunno if i can take the road revision tml and the test on the day after tml... Hopefully it recovers soon... As for nik, he have not asked me once about my ankle since we reached home... Maybe he is just tired and forgotten about it... :(

Sianz man... So tired...

No comments: