Friday, May 22, 2009

Facebook...

I'm hooked on facebook... Sorority Life...

Its an online game application where you try to live a life of a girl in university or something...
You have to socialize or get a job to earn money, influence and popularity... When in doubt, FIGHT with other girls... Beat the hell out of them! Level up, unlock more stuffs... Buy clothes, accessories and rides to increase your "Glam-ness" Join up with other sisters to make your "House" more powerful... Hmmm... Thats what the game is all about...

I installed the app becoz my sis needs more ppl in her house and so i did... and in 3 days, i'm already level 19... This either means i'm good, or i'm super bo liao... I think its becoz i'm super duper bo liao... keep playing and playing... kinda wasting my time away... but then again, i dun have the mood for anything else! :)

So anyway, if you have me on facebook, and you played this game before, and i have invited you somehow, please accept it ok? if not, add me!! The more the merrier! :)

Sorority Life.....

No comments: