Sunday, April 05, 2009

Jus taking a break...

Finally finished my IM stuffs on thursday, did some reading on Self-Determination Theory on friday, took a break on Saturday and now regretting on Sunday...

Woke up at 12pm today after returning home from a mahjong session at 4am~ Started reading up on statistical analysis to be used for my literature review then realised that i do not really need to understand those chim-ology to do the paper... Read up a little on how to do a lit review and realized to my horror that i really do not have enough time!!

I'm supposed to read the 6 research paper, analyse each one carefully then try to put what i understand into the lit review~ Its not an easy task! It took me 2 hours for each paper, simply reading, understanding and taking out main points from the research paper. And i have 6!!!

Suddenly to my horror AGAIN, I realised that the topics of the 6 papers are quite different... Which means i'm SO DEAD and i have to spend even more time trying to link the papers up and make it look like they make sense!! ARrgh~!

Really regretted not starting earlier, but i'm those type that must finish one assignment before moving on to another... My math assignment suffered because of dance, and my lit review suffered because of IM... Hiaz... Luckily, this assignment is only 20% and i just have to put together between 3000 to 5000 words... I have till tuesday 2pm to finish and print the paper. I'm officially dead lah for this semester...

My procrastination has finally finished me off~! I should really focus on my assignment now... But what am i doing now? Blogging!!! OMG... Contradiction to its maximum man! Alright, i better get back to work... Jeez...

Jiayou everyone!!

No comments: