Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday... Came and Went...

Yesterday was good friday, chinese calendar 15th day of the month, and my birthday! Wish i can have more fun, but i had to spend half day doing work... Assignments and exams are always very near to my birthday, so for at least another 1 year, i'll have to spend it doing work most probably...

Nik's bday is about the same ba~ so irritating that i can't even remember the events clearly... But once my exam is over, we'll celebrate our birthday again!

Anyway, for yesterday, we went to founder bak kut teh for dinner... waited for half hour before getting a seat... the dinner was $95!!! its even more expensive than a zhi char dinner that we usually eats~! didn't expect it to be so ex... Haha! After dinner, we went back to my aunt's place to cut cake! Lestari cooked the glutinous rice with mango dish for dessert and we played mahjong after that~ had time to play until the "sai" wind~ Haha!

Overall, it was quite boring~ but at least my aunty gave me ang bao! Haha!

Birthdays... i'm older le~

No comments: