Thursday, August 07, 2008

NDP...

This NDP will be quite different for me for several reasons...

Firstly, i am in the school's marching contingent again... I was kinda conned into it actually... Conned by me, myself and i... My fault for not reading the mail carefully and volunteered myself... But its okay la, at least i have a nice red t-shirt and an ugly black trackpants. Haha!

Secondly, i'm performing for the NDP celebration in the dance segment. The dance is a little weak becoz of lack of time and practice, but i'm sure we will do well tml~!

Thirdly, for once, i am FORCED to watch the NDP, Rally and the Olympics opening ceremony... This module require us to do that for some discussion regarding multi-cultural context thingy... So yeah... Haha! But hey, at least monday is a public holiday... Hee!

No more Long Weekend...

No comments: