Tuesday, August 05, 2008

First Day of School...

This is the end of the first day of Yr 3... Looking at the time, i realised its past my bedtime... My eyes are starting to get a little teary already from looking at the screen since i reached home at 10pm... Been doing work... Netball Carnival is my main concern among many others... I have doing so many other things that i am neglecting my work... My TA file needs to be finished up~ SOON!

Money Money Money... Another concern... This is the first of the many months that i will not be paid... So where do i get my allowance since i do not give tuition and all? Savings... But is it enough? I dunno man~ I'm still waiting for the stipend, pro-rated bonus, and my pay from some jobs that i took up during the hols... With all of this... Maybe it will just be enough...

Hall... My roomie is a chinese from china, nice gal... She's bringing in a legal squatter to cramp up the already super tiny room... Still trying to get used to the difference in room size between Hall 4 and Hall 2... The only good thing is we have an adjoining toilet~! That means we do not have to walk down the long corridor just to get to the toilet... But i'm not staying there just yet... Slowly, bit by bit, i'm moving my stuffs in...

Timetable... Friday is FREE!!! I think i mentioned that before already... FPO is a little screwed up this sem... But aren't they always? Anyway, my classmates have modules unallocated... Therefore some of us had to change our timetable so that they can fit in that module. But its all okay, as long as they dun touch my friday! Haha~

Alrite, enough ranting for now. Over and Out~!

School~

No comments: