Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hmmm... What Should I Do?

This week is probably my most hectic week. Been feeling very down and tired lately. Whole body is aching due to gymnastics...

I have been telling myself that it is time to start my engine and really do some work... but... as usual, i will procrastinate and leave all my work to the last minute... At this point, i have a journal and an online discussion that is outstanding... I have to complete it soon man~! If not this weekend will be BURNT again... Hiaz...

As for dance? I'm not too sure whats my level of commitment and passion towards it... The groups is different now... Main ppl are disappearing from the class becoz of lessons... The new batch of dancers are quite pro... So i feel a little discouraged already~

What bout Netball Carnival? I dunno where to start... Anyway, i'm feeling super tired... Day after day... Night after night... Jus feeling tired... Hiaz...

How to get rid of this emotion?

No comments: