Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sch Exp done, Chalet comes~

So~ School Experience at Sec sch is done... I'm tempted by wat we can seriously do for PE in a Sec sch~ Alot of teaching and learning can take place... But I'm still thankful i'm in a Pri track... Basically becoz of discipline problem in a sec sch... I'm not sure if i'm good enuff to maintain discipline in a sec sch~ Now is to find out more about nearby schools and hope that i'll be able to get into a sch with good pe program~ Yup~

I moved house yesterday and was super shag man~ Althou not much to move since we already made a few trips before yesterday, it was still tiring and emotional... I'm so glad that we are finally moving OUT of that place! but alot of complications may follow... My sis does not really have a good relationship with her bf's father... But it shld not be too much of a prob if she jus follow their rulez... As for me, i'm kinda officially leaving at serangoon already~
Very sad yesterday, becoz i left my "Chou Chou Bear Bear" at the old place... Tote that becoz its dirty and smelly and that i couldn't imagine wat adrian's mom's reaction will be if she saw it! But i totally regretted it now... Adrian was so irritated that i didn't bring it back... He said "Can Wash One Ma!" Den it hit me in the face! Shit!! But now, it shld be gone forever liao... Hiaz...

Tml, Chalet! Class Chalet with my PE buddies... Hope it will be all fun! We will be celebrating 2 birthdays there while having fun and all~ haha!! BBQ... Games... Mahjong?? Hee~ Anyway, shld be fun ba~ 3 days 2 nights~

Hope and Hoping Still~

No comments: