Sunday, February 25, 2007

Primary Sch Gathering!!

This is the most successful gathering ever i believe...
We had about 18 ppl there, some came late, some left early... But the best part, they still recognises me!! Apparantly i didn't change at all~ Hahaa~ I couldn't recognise alot of ppl~ They changed so much! But there were a few more obvious ones... Hahaa!

We ate at fish n co (the glasshouse), den followed by tcc at dhoby ghaut... The food was quite good and we had alot alot of fun!! Tentatively we have decided that the next gathering is in beginning june! I'm so totally looking forward to it man!!

Photos will be posted here once i recieved them! Hee!

After that, i missed the last train to pasir ris... so i took bus 36 towards changi airport and switched to a cab... It was quite ex... total price to changi village hotel from dhoby ghaut was 15 bucks!! No choice, coz i missed the train and the place is super ulu~ My aunty had a free room there, so we decided to go have fun there...

We played mahjong till 6am and slept till about 9am... Followed by breakfast which cost us 20 bucks each but the food was quite disappointing... Den my aunty sent my sis and her bf to yishun and me to serangoon~ I went to my bf's aunt's house... There we played mahjong again! I won 5 bucks in total! Finally i won some money! Hahahahah!! Food was fantastic too... Home cooked, but better than the hotel's one...

Finally i'm home and super dead tired... Later will be attacking some tech in the online game with request from the clan i'm in~

Fun but Tiring day!

No comments: