Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year~

This is the first time spending the morning of my chinese new year without any ang bao... Remember my grandfather jus passed away? Yupz, thats y that family can't celebrate and give out ang bao... But the afternoon was quite ok... Went to adrian's family place...

Yesterday me, beka and andy played mahjong all nite... When its bout 9am, both of them went to sleep... Leaving me alone and awake~ Hahaha~ So when i'm at adrian's family side, i'm slping most of the time~ Couldn't take it~ But now i'm awake~ Hahaha!!

This is also the first time spending my chinese new year without my father... He is here but he is also not here... I dunno and i dun care~ Was hoping to visit my mother too... But again, due to the conflict between my father and them, i dun have the face to visit her and her family... Sad but true...

Well, tml will be another day... My angbao this year may not be as much as last year... But its still a new year... So with this new year, my life will be even more fulfilling den before!!

Happy NEw Year Peeps!!

No comments: