Saturday, February 03, 2007

Naked Woman?

Yesterday, I was going to my lockers to deposit some stuffs when i saw a woman, totally naked, standing at a corner, talking on a phone... she didn't attempt to cover anything when i walked past... I quickly walked ahead and finish what i was supposed to do and get out of there asap~!

She left her phone on her bag as she went back to the cubicle to bathe... It was ringing so loudly... I asked her if she wanted me to pass her the phone and she said no... I warned her that its not safe to leave her phone lying around and walked off...

Judging from her accent, i can safely say she is not local, probably from china.... I'm surprised at how "open" she is and also how trusting she is. Imagine leaving an expensive phone lying around... Anyone could have just walked pass and picked it up~

Dirty my eyes...

No comments: