Friday, April 28, 2006

Sports Day 2006

All of us were expecting for the rain to start during the sports day... Luckily for us, the rain started onli at the end~! The sun was hot, weather was humid, but the atmosphere was not too bad...

I tote it was our duty as teachers to stop the kids from going to buy food and drinks from the external stores... mainly becoz the place was very accessible by the public... At least that was MY thinking... So i went ahead and did what i tote was rite... In the end, a parent scolded me becoz other houses could go and buy food while mine could not... I dunno what was their problem seriously... If anything was to happen to their kid, i'm pretty sure they will turn around and ask "how come u allow them to go buy food and drinks??"

Next, a few of the newer teachers in this house didn't noe about the cheering competition until like maybe 2 weeks prior to the event... So what we did was to prepare the kids for some simple cheer and hoped thats wat the judges was looking for... In the end, every other houses cheer was so grand that our house look so so stupid... I wouldn't blame the kids, nor would i blame the teachers... Maybe i'll just blame myself for not finding out about this earlier... Althou it wasn't my duty to do so... Feel so sorry for the kids...

Next, Refreshments... Our P invited ALL the parents to go help themselves with the food, when it was originally catered to the staff and the VIPs... So in the end, there wasn't enough paper plates... I happened to be in the line, without a plate of coz... A parent asked me how come no plates? So i asked the nearest teacher who was in charge?? She said she dunno and i kinda walked out from there after dat...

After the cheer, the same teacher actually approached me in front of so many kids and confronted me there and then... Asking me y was i so pissed off and if i was blaming her... I said no... In fact, while i spoke to another teacher about everything that has happened, i was actually covering her ass... So she was the one that jumped to conclusion and not me...

Well... What happened, happened... Our house lost of coz...

Always Step Back and See the Whole Picture...

No comments: