Monday, April 17, 2006

Messed up Day~

My turn to lead the morning exercise finally came... Not that i was looking forward to it thou~

About 3 minutes before the thing started, i was told that i had to stand on the table to demostrate becoz it wasn't safe for the pupils to do so...

Swallowed that and climbed onto the table... Did my thing and rushed off to settle other things...
Started feeling wierd in my stomach... Went to see a doc and rest at home~ Suffered from indigestion...

A meeting was scheduled for tuesday at cck, but location keeps changing... When i tote all have been confirmed already, the msg came in that the location changed yet again... It is so so irritating and inconvenient... I'm already quite fed up already... But all was settled at about 10.30pm~

In the midst of confirming the schedule, i recieved an sms... Guess wat, i was told to modify my morning exercise routine... Add more leg movements... I jus told her straight that i'm not confident to add anything at such a short notice... And that i dun noe anything about wushu to start with... She replied saying that she will tell the other teachers that gave the feedback about my constraints... Well, maybe add some comments about me incapable blah blah~ I'll never noe...

And lastly, my bf haf to add in the "i have to spend time with my own friends too" attitude... So tml, i'll be having a long day, lonely dinner, travelling alone until i meet up with my aunty to go to a meeting which i seriously hope will not change location again...

Yet another Complain Entry...

No comments: